Skip to main content

Graduate Studies Banner Fund Code Request Form

Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Graduate Studies Banner Fund Code Request Form

This form is to be used to initiate a new Banner Fund Code associated with a KFS account to pay Stipend Fellowships, Tuition & Fee fellowships, and/or Nonresident Supplemental Tuition (NRST) fellowships to academic graduate students. This webform replaces the Microsoft Word form GS504.

If you need to pay a fellowship to a professional student (students enrolled in the School of Veterinary Medicine, Graduate School of Management, School of Medicine, or the School of Law), please see Financial Aid's form: Request to Pay Professional and Dual Degree Graduate Students.

Before submitting this form, please review our "How to Pay a Fellowship" page.