Graduate Admission Review and Decision (GARD)
Developed by the Graduate Studies IT (GSIT) team, GARD is a web application for UC Davis faculty and staff that streamlines the processes of data collection, review, rating and decision-making for graduate student admission and fellowship applications.
Graduate program staff are encouraged to monitor the status of applications using the Graduate GARD system and follow up on applications that remain out for review, as well as notify applicants with missing materials in their application and encourage them to check their application status online. Completed applications will be made available for review by the graduate programs’ review committee through the GARD database, and programs can view the SIR status of applicants through this system.
- GradHub can be accessed by visiting gard.ucdavis.edu.
- Admissions and fellowship reviewer access can be granted by program coordinators. To request access to the GARD system, contact the graduate program coordinator for your program.
- Coordinator, chair, and other access requires a request be sent in to email@example.com.
For questions about GARD, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GradHub is a portal for graduate program staff, advisors and faculty and Graduate Studies staff to access information and documents related to UC Davis graduate students and alumni. GradHub allows program faculty and staff to track graduate student records, milestones, and other elements in one place.
GradHub was developed by the Graduate Studies information technology team.
- GradHub can be accessed by visiting gradhub.ucdavis.edu.
- Graduate program faculty and staff should automatically have the permissions needed to use GradHub. If you do not have access, and for other access requests, contact email@example.com.
For questions about GradHub, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
People and Role Manager
People and Role Manager (PRM) is a system used to track faculty and staff roles across departments, graduate programs, graduate groups, and within the Graduate Studies.
PRM was developed and is maintained by the Graduate Studies information technology team.
- PRM can be accessed by visiting prm.gs.ucdavis.edu.
- Access requests can be sent to email@example.com.
For questions about PRM, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs Manager is a database containing information (contact information, degree requirements, etc.) for all Graduate Programs. The program information on the Graduate Studies website is fed from Programs Manager.
- Programs Manager can be accessed by visiting programs.gs.ucdavis.edu.
- Programs Manager is publicly accessible.
For questions about Programs Manager, email email@example.com.
Student Progress Assessment
Launched in 2017, the Student Progress Assessment (SPA) is used for conducting annual and interim student progress assessments.
SPA was developed by the Graduate Studies information technology team in collaboration with Graduate Council and the Graduate Student Association in a collaborative effort to create a paperless progress report system.
- SPA can be accessed by visiting spa.gradhub.ucdavis.edu.
- Graduate program coordinators and advisors automatically get access.
- If you do not have access but think you should, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the SPA system, email email@example.com.
Graduate Studies strives to cultivate the best learning experiences for graduate students at UC Davis by promoting the highest quality master’s and doctoral education. Graduate Studies provides timely and reliable graduate student data in the form of interactive data visualization tools to assist the graduate education community at UC Davis in meeting its institutional goals. Launched in 2017, the Stats system provides the graduate education community with statistics on graduate student admissions, enrollment, and graduation.
- Stats can be accessed by visiting stats.gradhub.ucdavis.edu.
- Access requires a valid campus login through the Central Authentication Service (CAS).