About the Survey
The purpose of this annual survey is to solicit constructive feedback on the effectiveness of the administrative services provided by Graduate Studies and understand the ways in which Graduate Studies can improve its campus partnerships.
The survey was available from March 1, 2022- March 31, 2022. The survey takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Participation in the survey is voluntary. While a CAS login is necessary to access the survey, please be assured that your identity will not be connected to your survey responses, your responses will be confidential and any identifiable information that is obtained in connection with this survey will remain confidential in any reporting.
Survey respondents will be asked to provide feedback on services provided by the following teams:
- Graduate Admissions
- Graduate Financial Support
- Graduate Studies Academic Services
Participants who complete the survey will be entered to win one of ten $50 Amazon gift cards. The CAS login collected at the start of the survey will be used to identify winners who will be notified via email.
An assessment committee will review the anonymized results of the survey to identify trends, themes, areas of excellence and areas for improvement. The results and proposed solutions will be shared at key stakeholder meetings.
Who Can Take The Survey?
A variety of Graduate Studies constituents are invited to take the survey, including:
Students and Postdoctoral Scholars
- All academic graduate students
- All postdoctoral scholars
- Members of the Graduate Student Association, Postdoctoral Scholar Association, and the Chancellor's Graduate & Professional Student Advisory Board
- Graduate Program and Graduate Group Chairs
- Graduate Program Coordinators
- Graduate Advisors
- Members of Graduate Council
- College and School Deans, Associate Deans and Assistant Deans
- Other Campus Partners
If you have any questions about this survey or how responses will be used, please contact email@example.com. We appreciate your time and look forward to your feedback.