Are you a new Graduate Program Coordinator?
Graduate Studies Advisory Committee
The Graduate Studies Advisory Committee (GSAC) is an advisory committee that discusses issues that affect graduate program staff across campus. It serves as a resource and support network and makes recommendations to the Graduate Studies Dean’s Office. The committee is composed of graduate program staff and Graduate Studies staff.
- Brown Bags (suggestions are welcome)
- Workshops (suggestions are welcome)
- GSAC General Meetings (announced monthly through the listserv email@example.com)
2020-2021 GSAC Co-Chairs
- Samantha Arcement, Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Sarah Driver, Statistics
- Lauren Worrell, Civil and Environmental Engineering
New workshops will be announced soon.
- Work Study Presentation (Grace Woods)
- External Fellowships Presentation (Amineh Helalian and Maria Garcia)
- Language Support Programs for International Graduate Students (Emily Montgomery and Dawn Takaoglu)
- Graduate Studies Contact List for Graduate Program Coordinators