Graduate Studies Advisory Committee
The Graduate Studies Advisory Committee (GSAC) is an advisory committee that discusses issues that affect graduate program staff across campus. It serves as a resource and support network and makes recommendations to the Graduate Studies Dean’s Office. The committee is composed of graduate program staff and Graduate Studies staff.
- Brown Bags (suggestions are welcome)
- Workshops (suggestions are welcome)
- GSAC General Meetings (announced monthly through the list serve firstname.lastname@example.org)
2019-2020 GSAC Co-Chairs
- Samantha Arcement, Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Sarah Driver, Statistics
- Lauren Worrell, Civil and Environmental Engineering
New workshops will be announced soon.
- Work Study Presentation (Grace Woods)
- External Fellowships Presentation (Amineh Helalian and Maria Garcia)
- Language Support Programs for International Graduate Students (Emily Montgomery and Dawn Takaoglu)
- Graduate Studies Contact List for Graduate Program Coordinators