What We Do
The Graduate Studies Communications, Events, and Marketing (CEM) unit leads the development and implementation of integrated strategies that engage the UC Davis community and external audiences.
The CEM team specializes in the following areas:
- Communication - Developing and promoting graduate education news, memoranda, and executive communications.
- Marketing - Supporting admission and graduate education initiatives through advertising and outreach campaigns
- Branding - Maintaining, protecting, and advancing the UC Davis and Graduate Studies identity and brand standards.
- Strategic Initiatives - Identifying and implementing efficiencies that ensure alignment with campus and strategic priorities.
- Special Events and Programs - Leading large-scale campus events, such as Graduate Student Orientation, Grad Slam, and Commencement.
Our team's primary focus is the advancement of the strategic priorities that have a positive impact on the academic success of UC Davis Graduate Students. We work in concert with Strategic Communications, the colleges and schools, and numerous campus partners on efforts affecting the entire UC Davis community.