Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars,
As you know, UCPath opened for UC Davis and UC Davis Health employees on September 27. On the day of the launch, we sent preliminary UCPath login instructions to graduate students and postdoctoral scholars. We have a few reminders to share with you as we approach critical dates.
- Login to the UCPath self-service portal and ensure that your contact and employee information is correct. If you do not have access to the system or your appointment information is incorrect or missing, it is critical that you contact your hiring department or graduate program immediately, as the issue must be resolved by October 15 to be in effect for the November 1 pay date.
- Know your resources. If you have questions about UCPath, you should start by contacting your hiring department or graduate program. However, there are a number of other resources available to help graduate students and postdoctoral scholars navigate the transition.
- If you’re located on or near the Davis campus, you can visit Trailhead, a Student Employee Resource Center, located in 2100 Dutton Hall. The center is open Monday through Friday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Note: Trailhead will have a new location and modified hours starting, Tuesday, November 12. Trailhead will be located at the Shared Services Organization Onboarding Center, Memorial Union Room 244 and will be open Monday 9:00 am-1:00 pm; Tuesday-Friday 1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- Review the UCPath FAQ for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars on the Graduate Studies website.
- Attend a UCPath Town Hall for graduate students on October 23 at 6:00 PM in 123 Sciences Lecture Hall. Join us at this event hear updates on the status of UCPath.
- Are you looking for your health benefit information? Student employees receive health insurance coverage through the University of California’s Student Insurance Health Plan (UC SHIP), which is available to all registered UC students. Since UC SHIP is a student benefit rather than an employee benefit, it will not appear in UCPath. To access your student health insurance information, visit ucop.edu/ucship.
For more information about UCPath, visit the UC Davis UCPath website or review the UCPath FAQ for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars.
Vice Provost and Dean, Graduate Studies