Students must submit an online Internal Fellowship Application before the deadline to be considered for these specific fellowships. The online application will automatically route users through a series of questions in order to determine your eligibility for each fellowship.
Instructions for initiating an online application:
- Create an account in the online application (see the "Apply Now" link in section above)
- Review the terms and conditions
- Start Application
- Students indicate their interest in being considered for nomination by checking all fellowships for which they are eligible and by explaining how they are eligible for each of the fellowships. Please see the listing of fellowships in the next section.
Applications must include:
- A statement of purpose and personal history statement.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation – Students register their recommenders via the online application and their recommenders must submit their letters DIRECTLY through the online system. If the recommender requires that the student waive access to this letter, the Waiver of Access form has also been provided. For continuing students, your graduate program cannot fully review your application until all three of your recommenders have submitted their letters. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that your three recommenders have electronically submitted their letters in a timely manner. Do not wait until January 15th to register your three recommenders. The recommender registration section is separate from the essay section and can be completed before you are ready to submit a completed application. We recommend you register your three recommenders no later than January 1st. Recommenders should submit their letters of recommendation on your behalf by January 15th.
- Unfortunately, continuing students will need to manually submit their own UC Davis transcripts as part of their fellowship application. A copy of your unofficial transcript from SISWEB is acceptable.
The application for 2018-19 UC Davis Internal Fellowships for Continuing Academic Graduate Students is due prior to 11:59:00 p.m. PST on January 15. (See deadlines)