Developing Your Core Competency in:
Wellness and Life Balance
To be successful in graduate school or postdoctoral training, it is important to maintain a balance between educational pursuits and wellness. GradPathways partners with Student Health and Counseling Services to provide counseling for students and workshops on topics such as stress reduction, physical activity and time management.
Workshops and Events
*** registration not required
Winter Quarter 2019 Workshops and Events
Feeling Good about my 24 Hours 2/13 Please Register Accountability for Thesis/Dissertation Writing - Support Workshop Series 2/21 & 3/7 Please Register
Courses and Programs
Seek out and participate in recreational, health and safety, and social programs at UC Davis to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Health and Safety
- Community Service
- Cross Cultural Center
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- International House Davis
- Postdoctoral Scholars Association (PSA)
- Religious and Spiritual Organizations
- Diversity Graduate Student Associations:
- Asian Pacific Islander Grads (API)
- Black Graduate and Professional Student Association (BGPSA)
- International Graduate Student Partner Association (IGSPA)
- Latino/a Graduate Student Association (LGSA)
- Mexican Graduate Student Association (MGSA)
- Native American Studies Graduate Student Association
Receive one-on-one advising from professionals in
Counseling Services for Graduate Students
Counseling Services for Postdoctoral Scholars
Center for Advocacy Resources and Education (CARE)
Community Building and Activities
Join a community! Get to know your fellow graduate students and postdocs.
Graduate Student Association - holds a weekly Coffee, Bagel, Donut Day featuring free food and the opportunity to meet other graduate students.
Postdoctoral Scholars Association - meetings and social opportunities.
Stay connected with UC Davis Graduate Studies - Connect on Facebook (@UCDavisGraduateStudies) and Twitter (@UCDavisGrad)
TA Well-Being Program - Connect with a network of TAs and lean about well-being for yourself and your students. To join the Winter 2019 Program, visit http://2Q6Z5Qu.
Services for Underrepresented Graduate Students