Register at: https://lffmakingtheleap.eventbrite.com to get the link to the Zoom webinar.
OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED GRAD STUDENTS AND POSTDOCS
Panel sponsored by Leaders for the Future, a program designed for UC Davis Ph.D. candidates and postdoctoral scholars who want to complement their academic accomplishments with the innovation and business skills needed to excel in diverse careers across industry, government and more.
JOIN US FOR AN INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION
Making the Leap: Finding Success in Industry or Entrepreneurship
Moderated by: Dr. Andrew Hargadon | Faculty Director, UC Davis Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ruby Gill | Product Manager, Stryker
- Samara Freeman | Director of Regulatory Affairs & Intellectual Property, Evolve Biosystems
- Mark Szcerba | National Director, Bee Operations, Wonderful Orchards/ Wonderful Bees
- Kendra Tully | Policy Consultant, California Senate Office of Research
- Carrie Waterman | Professional Researcher, UC Davis Department of Nutrition
The Mike and Renee Child Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, the UC Davis Internship and Career Center, and the GradPathways Institute for Professional Development.