UC Davis financial services outside of the Office of Graduate Studies include: official fee and tuition rates, financial aid, accounting, billing, payroll and the student information system.
- Tuition and Fee amounts for the current year.
- Financial Aid provides loans and determines financial need for students.
- SIS Web use to view you current account balances.
- My Bill allows students to make payments. Please note the account balances on this system are only updated on the 22nd of the month.
- Payroll for students employed by the university and payments for International Student financial awards
- Student Accounting handles award payments for domestic student financial awards.
- Direct Deposit information for all financial payments