UC Davis is currently accepting applications for graduate admission for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Applications close after 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on the day of the deadline. UC Davis does not extend or waive application deadlines for any reason, including technical issues experienced by individual applicants. Not all graduate programs use all deadline categories.
- Applications received by the Priority Deadline will receive priority review for admission.
- Applications received by the General Deadline will be reviewed by the graduate program but not on a priority basis.
- Applications received by the Space Available Deadline will only be reviewed if the graduate program determines that they have additional space available after reviewing Priority and General Deadline applications.
- Prospective Student Fellowship Deadline - The deadline by which applicants must submit their graduate application (including the fellowship section) to be considered for Graduate Studies fellowships (Note: All letters of recommendation must be received no later than three business days following this deadline).
- Continuing Student Fellowship Deadline - For current UC Davis graduate students only. Current students must submit the online fellowship application by this deadline to be considered for Graduate Studies fellowships (Note: All letters of recommendation must be received no later than Monday, January 22, 2018).