UC Davis Grad Scoop
Friday, July 26, 2019
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
UC Davis Conference Center
Event Sold Out
About Grad Scoop
Are you looking for the inside scoop on all things grad school? Join UC Davis Graduate Studies for the 6th annual Grad Scoop event on Friday, July 26th on the UC Davis campus.
Undergraduate students from across the state of California are invited to attend.
Now in its sixth year, this summer graduate school information event is designed to provide undergraduate students with the opportunity to learn directly from faculty and graduate students about preparing and applying to graduate school, tour campus, and hear from professionals about the graduate application and how to finance your graduate education.
Attendees will have the opportunity to…
- learn tips on preparing and applying to grad programs at UC Davis;
- meet and network with UC Davis faculty and graduate students;
- explore services and programs at our resource fair;
- enjoy a free lunch and - of course - ice cream!
Excellent for all students, and especially:
- First generation
- Historically underrepresented in STEM fields
- Lived and/or working in underserved communities
- Committed to diversity in graduate education
In the past, approximately 30% of the attendees were UC Davis undergraduate students and 70% were undergrads from northern California colleges and universities. On average, approximately 120-150 students from a wide range of academic disciplines attend Grad Scoop annually.
If you have questions about Grad Scoop, please email the Diversity Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.