UC Davis Give Day 2021
Give Day is UC Davis' annual 29-hour online fundraising drive to support our students, faculty, and programs. Our goal is to connect with current donors in a fun and innovative way, as well as to engage alumni, friends, parents, and students. Give Day 2021 will be held at noon on April 16 and ends at 5 p.m. on April 17. This is a great time to join others in support of graduate students and postdoctoral scholars! You can participate in Give Day by donating directly to Graduate Studies on Give Day or by becoming a social ambassador.
Support Graduate Studies with a Give Day Gift
This year, you can choose from multiple opportunities that directly support graduate students and postdoctoral scholars including Graduate Fellowships, Graduate Student Basic Needs, and GradPathways Institute For Professional Development. Give to Graduate Studies here.
Become a Give Day Social Ambassador
Social Ambassadors leverage their networks to advocate on behalf of Graduate Studies on Give Day. Social Ambassadors help us spread the word to friends, family, colleagues, and others in their social circle. As a social ambassador, you will message your networks and post about the event on your social media accounts to help broaden the reach of our Give Day. The Give Day campaign provides you with everything you need to easily post and share the event. In the days leading up to UC Davis Give Day, please encourage your friends, colleagues, family, and followers to give to Graduate Studies and UC Davis.
Funds Raised Directly Support Graduate Students
Graduate Studies social ambassadors will help us raise money for the following funds that will directly impact graduate students:
- Graduate Student Fellowship Fund
- Graduate Student Basic Needs Fund
- Graduate Student Emergency Fund
- Other funds that support Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars
How to Become a Social Ambassador for Graduate Studies
- Use this link to sign up to be a UC Davis Social Ambassador.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, select Graduate Studies as your affiliation.
- Complete the brief orientation
- Important: Update your referral page to “Graduate Studies” to ensure the funds you raise will go directly to graduate students
- Access tools for social ambassadors and start promoting the Give Day to your networks!
Questions and More Information
If you have any questions about becoming a Give Day Social Ambassador please contact:
Development and External Relations Manager