Increase sustainable sources of support
3.1. Offer competitive multi-year fellowships to admitted students.
- Restructure current Graduate Studies funding structure to maximize student financial support for student fellowships.
- Partner with UC Davis deans and campus leaders to increase matching funds.
- Offer multi-year fellowships, thereby heightening our competitiveness for top graduate student candidates.
3.2. Increase financial support of graduate education.
- Add a staff member focused on alumni relations and development, with the desired outcome of identifying new donors enthusiastic about supporting graduate students.
- Encourage graduate programs to enroll in the Master’s Enrollment Incentive program and assess its effectiveness in increasing funds for student financial support.