Welcome to the Grad Studies Staff Lunchtime Wellness series and potluck, a Mindfulness and Wellness Ambassador Program at UC Davis. Open to Graduate Studies staff and partner wellness group, each session integrates a social well-being potluck and short wellness presentation.
Contact the Grad Studies Wellness Ambassador for more information about the series and potluck, or questions about becoming a partner wellness group.
Wellness Workshop Series (12 p.m. - 1 p.m.)
Mindfulness 101 & Mindful Eating
|April 16th, 2018||203 Mrak Hall||Presentation|
Mindful Walks, Healthful Apps & Meditation 101
|May 21th, 2018||203 Mrak Hall||Presentation|
The Book of Joy Challenge
|July 16th, 2018||203 Mrak Hall||Presentation|
Coloring and Book of Joy Challenge Check-in
|August 6th, 2018||203 Mrak Hall|
|September 24th, 2018||203 Mrak Hall|
End of the Year Wellness Potluck
|October 15th, 2018||203 Mrak Hall|
- Who can attend the Grad Studies wellness series?
- The wellness series is designed for Grad Studies staff and partner wellness groups in Mrak Hall. Contact the wellness ambassador for more information on partnering with Grad Studies wellness events.
- What kind of food should I bring? Does it have to be something super healthy with no flavor?
- The focus of the potluck is on social well-being. While healthful treats are encouraged, the purpose of the potluck is to engage and support healthful activities and learn more about wellness resources.
- Should I bring workout shoes?
- Keep your walking shoes close by as we'll venture out to the arboretum for lessons on walking meetings and mindful walks.
- I missed an event! Will information be on the website?
- Yes. Slides will be posted on this page after each event or you can find the wellness ambassador for a recap.
- Do I need to attend every session?
- The series is part of the UC Davis Wellness Ambassador program and is available at your pace. For those taking part in one of the 8-week challenges, it is recommended that you attend series workshops during the duration of your challenge.